Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Blue Star Quilt

Hi friends and happy new year!

It's time to reveal another project. I kept this under wraps while I was working on it. It's another cross stitch quilt.

This one is shades of blue and tan. The variegated tan and light blue DMC floss makes it unique. I actually finished stitching it back in July just before Natalie was born, but didn't get a chance to show it until now.


I still have to wash it and do the backing, but I couldn't wait to share this. Size-wise, it's a tiny bit bigger than the red dahlia quilt, so I can use it on the shabby PB-style bed  with the blue ticking stripe mattress.

I have another cross-stitch project in the works, but progress is crazy slow because of kids and mom-type reasons and new job! I left the library and started up as an office manager.  Now, I'm not ruling out returning to the library in the future, but I have a few career things I need to take care of at the moment. Sometimes you have to take a sidestep to move forward.

On that note, best wishes to you all in the new year. Take care everyone and keep on making your hobby projects. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment