Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Cross Stitch Pillows

Today, I wanted to share some more cross-stitch information. Also, I finished the pillow that matches the baby quilt. Now I just need the perfect nursery to put them in.


The light pink and blue pillow, on the bottom left, is on Aida 14 ct. The design is 30 stitches by 30 stitches. It's finished size is about 2 1/8" by 2 1/8" and that scale works well for fashion dolls.

The center pillow in red and blue is on Aida 18 ct. It's finished size is 1 5/8" by 1 5/8". The design is 30 stitches by 30 stitches. It is identical to the previous pillow, just stitched on a different fabric.

The tiny pink and blue pillow, on the far right is on Hardanger 22 ct. The design is 29 stitches by 29 stitches. It measures about 1 1/4" by 1 1/4". The matching baby quilt is on the same fabric. These are scaled better for 1:12 dollhouse miniatures.

Today, I started designing my next project. I'm going to make another "quilt" in red on white. This one will be for a double bed. I suspect it will take me a long, long time to complete, but I'm not concerned about the time it will take. I will share my progress as I go.



No comments:

Post a Comment